Sunday, January 07, 2007

Our Trip to Fort Bragg, North Carolina to see our best friends

The kids: Aaron, Ella and Mikayla

Aaron tried to be very helpful with Mikayla...he even put her pacifer in her mouth...atleast when he succeeded
Betsy and Mikayla...isn't she sweet?

Awww...what a nice hug!

Ella reads a book as we all play and relax on the bed
Okay...you go that way and I'll go this way
Dog Pile! That was fun...let's do it again!
Aaron and Daddy

Aaron on his chariot

Hi Mikayla...thanks for letting me take a ride
The boys!
Ella and Aaron hanging out

Who knew an air matress could be so much fun?

What better place to hang out then the McDonald's playland?

Here we come!

2 comments:

  1. Ok, I love the pictures, of course. It's funny how much fun I can have seeing them on your blog when I've already seen all of them on my computer. However, your godchild wants you to know that her name is spelled : Mikayla. Ha Ha! I was amused. My mom says I should disown you, but I don't think we'll go that far. Teasing will continue for awhile, though!

    ReplyDelete