Thursday, March 29, 2007

Aaron and I hit the road last weekend to visit Aunt Julie and Grandma Mel

Hoory, I'm free from the van and there are people here who want to play with me!


Grandma Mel found the popper...it is atleast 20 years old! Yep, it is still loud.

We took a trip to the Portland Children's museum. It was a great place that I'm sure we will visit again.

They had a great sandbox area full of ground up rubber. The kids could dig in it to their hearts content. Aaron intently watched all the other kids and figured out how to dig with the shuvle.

One of Aaron's favorite areas was the waterworks. Boy it is a good thing they had plastic aprons for all of the kids to wear, he still came out with soaked sleeves! :)

Aaron also really like the shopping area. He would put all of the baskets in a line and then put them all away.

They even had a check stand that worked. Beeps and all.

I Love my Aunt Julie!

To end the weekend Aaron gave us a concert on his drum

Hooray for me!

1 comment:

  1. Ella says, "I want this, I want that". To every single toy seen. However, Mommy says there's no way she's getting a popper!

    ReplyDelete